- BE ALERT of what's going on in our neighborhood! Never leave your garage open or unattended! Door to door solicitors must have visible permits issued by the City.
- Do not park vehicles on private streets, common area grass areas, or sidewalks. Please park in the designated parking lots. Private streets are too narrow for emergency vehicles to maneuver with cars are parked. Sidewalks are for pedestrians and cannot support the weight of vehicles, without caving in. Similarly, parking on grass can possibly break sprinkler heads or pipes.
- Swimming Pool Regulations and Sports Court Regulations - These areas are monitored. Three guests per resident. Respect your neighbors and limit the number of guests.
- Covenants, Deeds, and Restrictions - Homeowners, please review our Covenants and Restrictions. Report violations of Covenants and Restrictions to MHOA Board. Non-compliance infringes upon the entire neighborhood.
- Clubhouse Reservations Information - contact MeadowPark HOA.
- Pets - City of Midland has a leash law for dogs and cats. It is illegal for pets to roam the neighborhood. For your pet's safety, please do not let loose.
- Sprinkler need attention? Identify it with a flag, which are available at the Clubhouse in the corner of the left front flowerbed.
- Graffiti on your property? The City Of Midland Code Compliance Division can remove at no cost. Submit a Graffiti Abatement and Indemnity Agreement by obtaining a form at Code Compliance Office, Ste 430, City Hall 300 N. Loraine; 685-7410.
- Crime Mapping - Go to www.crimemapping.com to track crime.
- Keep up with what's going on by signing up at nextdoor.com
© Copyright 2014 Meadow Park Homeowners Association