, Business Manager
- Cats - City of Midland has a leash law for cats! It is illegal for cats to roam the neighborhood. For your cat's safety, please do not let loose. Pets have been poisoned!!! Feral Cats in our neighborhood help control the recent invasion of rats and snakes resulting from construction north of us, but these cats need to be fixed!
- BE ALERT of what's going on in our neighborhood! Never leave your garage open or unattended! Door to door solicitors must have visible permits issued by the City.
- PLEASE!!! Do NOT PARK vehicles on private streets or sidewalks (the "Boroughs")! Please park in the designated parking lots. Private streets are too narrow for emergency vehicles to maneuver with cars are parked. Sidewalks are for pedestrians! Our Sidewalks cannot hold the weight of your vehicle and cave in. MHOA dues must pay for the repairs!!!
- Swimming Pool Rules! The pool area is monitored. Two guests per resident. Respect your neighbors and limit the number of guests.
- Covenants, Deeds, and Restrictions - Homeowners, please review your Covenants and Restrictions!!! Many homeowners are not in compliance! Maintain Your Property! Pay Your Dues! Report violations of Covenants and Restrictions to MHOA Board. Your noncompliance infringes upon the entire neighborhood!!!
- Clubhouse Reservations Information - contact Gene Isaacs.
- Graffiti on your property? The City Of Midland Code Compliance Division can remove at no cost. Submit a Graffiti Abatement and Indemnity Agreement by obtaining a form at Code Compliance Office, Ste 430, City Hall 300 N. Loraine; 685-7410.
- Advertise on website for free - Click Here - if you would like to post items, please Email LuAnn Morgan.
- Crime Mapping - Go to www.crimemapping.com to track crime in our area.
- Keep up with what's going on by signing up at nextdoor.com
, Business Manager